Paper & Plastic Banding Solutions
Paper & Plastic Banding Solutions Overview
Why Paper & Plastic Banding?
Often referred to as the most elite form of bundling, banding (or paper taping) has historically been used to showcase and protect delicate, high-end printed materials. Because of the many advantages, banding has grown as an elegant, cutting edge sustainable packaging solution. Printers often use belly bands to showcase a particular sponsor or special feature in magazines, etc. As an alternative to strapping, banding provides reduced packaging costs, increased productivity, and the reduced labor costs commonly attributed to strapping. In addition:
• Paper bands can be removed without using a cutting tool
• Transparent plastic bands showcase your product
• Labels can be eliminated by printing directly on the band
• Banding won’t damage the corners and edges of your product
• Diverse selection of banding materials and machine options
Felins offers a variety of banding machines and banding materials ranging from easy to use table top banding machines to fully automated banding systems. Learn more by selecting one of Felins banding machine models below or sending us a question in the contact form.