Small or single-piece bundling? It usually means long hours, lots of wasted material and less-than-efficient throughput. But with the TPS industrial shrink wrap machine, you’ll forget the days of manual bagging or hand wrapping by introducing a system that automatically bundles each piece faster and with less material than ever before.
Small but mighty. That’s how we describe the TPS. Designed to fit in nearly any facility, this shrink wrap packaging machine can wrap up to 15 pieces per minute (we dare you to try that manually!).
Not only does that mean you can increase throughput, it means you can reduce the amount of waste generated and number of burns and repetitive motion injuries associated with manual bundling, too.
Here are a few highlights of the TPS machine:
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- World-class technical service post-sale
- Custom films available
- Free training for life
- Fully automated
The heart of our ability to overcome difficult application challenges is our material offering. Each option is a bi-axially oriented, high clarity, thin gauge polyolefin shrink film designed for optimal performance in our wrappers and shrink tunnels.
Additional features of our shrink films are:
- Excellent tensile strength
- Attractive shrink appearance with exceptional clarity
- High shrink factor that allows the material to conform to irregular shapes
- Corrosion-free sealing without fumes or wire build-up
- Compliant with FDA & USDA regulations for direct food contact
- Puncture resistant
- Low shrink force capabilities for delicate/bendable package
As both an equipment and material supplier, we guarantee our machines will last longer and work better when used with our shrink films. Plus, we work to always have film ready to ship when you need it so your production is never halted as you wait for material.
Please contact us with any questions regarding our shrink wrapping machines and shrink film.